Howdy from Bay Area, CA

TRexroat

Hey there,
Travis Rexroat here from the Bay Area. New to ControlBooth, but not to the industry. Have about 10 yrs in the entertainment industry under my belt. Everything from Sound to Lighting to Projection design.
I currently work as the in-house sound designer at a local theatre, and am taking classes at SF State.

Any questions?? Don't hesitate to ask :)

-T-Rex

Welcome to the Booth, come on in...
I've been in Theatre for about as long really.

You'll find this is a fantastic place to discuss things, or to find help when it's most needed. There are many knowledgeable industry old-timers and not so old-timers. Check out the Wiki, as it's full of cool and useful stuff.

Remember to try to use the search function before asking any questions. There are a TON of questions already asked that get asked again and again.

Enjoy yourself!
Cheers,
Steve (Dion.)

Welcome to the booth.

It's always good to see a fellow Californian joining our motley bunch of stage techs. Years ago I applied for a position with a community college theatre in the bay area. I was fortunate that I did not get the job as I landed my current position less than a year later.

Have fun in the forums and jump into the discussions if you feel you have something to add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back