HPL750 750W 240V (G9.5) LONG LIFE LAMP by Ushio

rgsw

Has anybody experienced any problems with getting the bulb by Ushio to fit into the ETC S4 PAR EA (3pin lampholder)as the very edge of the bulb catches on the two screw mounts behind the lampholder and this is obvious by a small scratch mark left on the bulb.

The bulb goes partially in and locks to a certain degree but does go right down and sit on the base, instead it hovers 5mm off the base. The 575W version by stageline does go right down and sit flush so i know that the lantern is not at fault

I phoned stage electrics and they have dispatched me a different companies version which they tested to check it fits so hopefully :D

Any experience with this issue?

Re: HPL750 750W 240V (G9.5) LONG LIFE LAMP by Uninson

I have heard that sometimes it is hard to get the HPL lamps to seat properly in the ETC Source Four. I have never experienced this problem first-hand though.

Re: HPL750 750W 240V (G9.5) LONG LIFE LAMP by Uninson

not trying to sound sarcastic but that is brillant news as i thought i was just being stupid.

i knew something was up when i couldn't get it in when i was trying my hardest (i know i know nothing requires forcing) but stage electrics tried to deny any knowledge of any problems like this but nothing seemed to be machined badly.

SHIP YOU MUST BE ABLE TO HELP ME AS YOU SAID YOU SPENT TWO YEARS TYPING LAMP DATA INTO A DATABASE. PLEASE HELP I AM DESPERATE.

anyway lets help the diff. companies bulb being driven to me overnight will fit better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back