Design Issues and Solutions HS Student needing help w/ my plot

Brianna Perry

Hi, I have a competition coming up in a few weeks and I ran into an issue making my plot. Our strip lights use the Altman 5 5/8" roundels. I don't know how I would label those colors on my plot. Would it just be "BLU, RED, CLR, GRN..." or is there a proper way to specify? Please help! Thanks.

theatricalmatt

What you have is pretty much correct -- unless there's a clearer designation provided by the manufacturer, or you need to delineate between, say, a clear roundel and a stippled or striped roundel. They really don't have an exact match with a cut of gel, and I think trying to label them that way could possibly confuse someone into thinking you were gelling them rather than using roundels.

Brianna Perry

What you have is pretty much correct -- unless there's a clearer designation provided by the manufacturer, or you need to delineate between, say, a clear roundel and a stippled or striped roundel. They really don't have an exact match with a cut of gel, and I think trying to label them that way could possibly confuse someone into thinking you were gelling them rather than using roundels.
Thanks! I already have them labeled as striped. Just wanted to make sure I was labeling the color correctly.