I am looking for PAR lamp source in Mexico

Greetings,

I would like to find a dealer in Mexico (preferably Mexico City, Queretaro, Guanajuato or any nearby town) that sells PAR 56 lamps. Lamps should be name brand, or equivalent quality. If you know of any such source, and can pass their information along, I (we) would be most appreciative. Background below. Obviously (or not), I am also pursuing this through local internet searches and calls to other nearby theaters.

Unnecessary details: I am currently in Central Mexico, where I have been lured into doing some work with a new theater company in a small (120 seat), theater.

Possibly helpful details: The theater in question has a simple setup: PAR 56 cans (they were obtained through a U.S. DJ supplier), and a basic DMX system (Three 4 Channel Dimmer Packs and a Chauvet 12/24 channel board). Every single one of the lamps supplied with the new cans blew out in the first three weeks of use. Replacement name brand lamps they had on hand are still working, so I do not suspect power surges are responsible. One by one, the free replacement lamps (same as the originals) supplied by the company from which the theater bought the system are also blowing out, while the name brand lamps continue to do what they are supposed to do.

If you have any information you think could help, and have a moment to respond, I thank you in advance.

Gracias

LB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back