I don't see a tech forum?

dorkjackson

Good Day All!

Newbie Dork here. I would like to get some electronic tech help, but I didn't see a forum labeled as such. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Welcome aboard! I say stick it in Lighting and Electrics or if it's something like a prop wiring issue stick it in Props. Or, just ask it here, someone will happily tell you where to stick it..... You know what I mean.

Oh boy, it's pick on Van the mod time (not to be confused with Mod the Van, that's a whole 'nother forum). You followed his suggestion and look what happens, your question get's moved (from lighting to sound). :eek:
>>>Silly old git response-It sounds like what you need is a dork to dork salesman (add rimshot);)

Oh boy, it's pick on Van the mod time (not to be confused with Mod the Van, that's a whole 'nother forum). You followed his suggestion and look what happens, your question get's moved (from lighting to sound). :eek:
>>>Silly old git response-It sounds like what you need is a dork to dork salesman (add rimshot);)

I was told in the New Members forum to post in Lighting Electronics, so that's what I did. IDK who or why my post was moved and it doesn't matter as long as I eventually hear from an old school LED expert at some point. Again, I'd rather not replace as I'm reasonably sure it's repairable. Muchas Gracias!

I was told in the New Members forum to post in Lighting Electronics, so that's what I did. IDK who or why my post was moved and it doesn't matter as long as I eventually hear from an old school LED expert at some point. Again, I'd rather not replace as I'm reasonably sure it's repairable. Muchas Gracias!
Actually, I think the mods moved the post to the best place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back