I LOVE FOAM (SP?)

Phooey.

What's so phooey?

I forgot that pink comes in 1". Maybe blue is smaller then. I could still have the right idea! Yay!

I actually believe the difference is that one is suitable for moisture more so than the other, as it is meant to be used outside of a house for insulation.

haha thats so funny we voud never to use foam again, i dont know why it wasnt so bad, just made a mess. td didnt like it.

It's cheap, shapeable, and is only messy when you buy the cheaper kind. Buy the pink 1" insulation foam and all is good.

I believe the color has nothing to do with the thickness, but rather the grade. Like pink is water proof more than blue or something like that.

we use electric turkey carvers for shaping foam ;-p

i know i'm way late on this discussion, but you can make a foam construction a lot more durible by painting it with foamcoat (you can even do cool tints with that stuff, its rules!)

oh and i'm positive, the difference between pink and blue foam is just the color

we've used foam for alot of stuff, we used to make pairpets(sp?) for once upon a mattress. we also used it to make column things for the mikado. we call the stuff stibbe stone after one of our techies.

we used just handsaws and a router to cut and trim the stuff. there are special foam cutting knives(just a hot knife thing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back