I'd like to buy........

TechDirector

Does anybody know where I can buy any colored glass gels? I can't find them anywhere! I need about 10 Red's and Blues. If anybody has any extra, send me an email and a picture of what they look like and I will probably buy them off you. The one's I'm looking for are about 5 inches in diameter. Please Help!!!

P.S.-I'd also like to buy a keyboard for my Strand 300 Series Lighting Console. It isn't a normal keyboard though. The keyboard I'm looking for should plug into 6 female prongs.

Meanwhile, I'll look to see if there are any weblinks on this site. Thanks.

TechDirector said:
Does anybody know where I can buy any colored glass gels? I can't find them anywhere! I need about 10 Red's and Blues. If anybody has any extra, send me an email and a picture of what they look like and I will probably buy them off you. The one's I'm looking for are about 5 inches in diameter. Please Help!!!

P.S.-I'd also like to buy a keyboard for my Strand 300 Series Lighting Console. It isn't a normal keyboard though. The keyboard I'm looking for should plug into 6 female prongs.

Meanwhile, I'll look to see if there are any weblinks on this site. Thanks.

for that keyboard, you can buy a simple adaptor that changes the old style plug to PS/2 (new keyboards). That's what we do, if you have anymore questions, ask away.

Yep its called an AC3 to PS/2 Adapter.

As far as the gels go, when do you need them by? I have a building that I am working at and we may be removing about 50/60 of them, if you would be interested in buying them I may be able to help you out, or we may be able to exchange some regular gel for them.

Otherwise if you would like to pick some up the place to call is ILC http://www.intelligentlighting.com/ Tel: 847.933.9792 They specialize in intellident fixtures but can get you anything you want.

delnor said:
Yep its called an AC3 to PS/2 Adapter.

As far as the gels go, when do you need them by? I have a building that I am working at and we may be removing about 50/60 of them, if you would be interested in buying them I may be able to help you out, or we may be able to exchange some regular gel for them.

Otherwise if you would like to pick some up the place to call is ILC http://www.intelligentlighting.com/ Tel: 847.933.9792 They specialize in intellident fixtures but can get you anything you want.

Wow, Delnor, you really know your theatre!

regular gel as in a regular sheet? Or are you talking about somthing else? Sure we have plenty of that we don't use. It is kind of urgent. I really I will need them in maybe 2-3 weeks. I'll check out that website, but I'd probably rather buy them off of you. I'll PM you later. Thank you also for letting me know what the adapter is called. Peace

Ah, I don't think I could get them in 2-3 weeks. I have to wait until the building is completed. Yes I was refering to regular gel in sheets. I can get the lensesafter the building is in use and they make the decission about weither they want to keep most of them or not. I think they are going to keep about half which would mean I would have plenty of others to get rid of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back