Identifying Old Lights...

SAWYeR

So, I was digging around in one of the balconies in our shop and stumbled across these two old lights and was wondering if anyone knew their names. I know the larger of the two is mad by Major and the smaller by Century-Strand, but I don't know the exact models.

So, I was digging around in one of the balconies in our shop and stumbled across these two old lights and was wondering if anyone knew their names. I know the larger of the two is mad by Major and the smaller by Century-Strand, but I don't know the exact models.

Because I know absolutely nothing about historical instruments, I thought I'd ask the obvious question. Is the name perhaps written on a label on the side? :lol:

Or, do you have a picture?

For some reason there are two versions of this thread running. I have no idea why, but there are pics on the other version. They are very tempermental in regards to working however, eventhough I tried importing from Facebook and Flickr. Give it a try, they might work...
Also, there are no labels, the lights are so old they probably came off a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back