iGOBO app for BlackBerry, iPhone, and now the Android.

Kelite

Senior Account Executive
Premium Member
Apollo's iGOBO™ app is now live for Android! That's right, due to popular demand Apollo offers the iGOBO™ app for BlackBerry, iPhone, and now the Android smartphone.

iGobo™ allows everyone involved in the art of lighting design to conveniently view full screen images of the company’s extensive library of standard metal and glass patterns. The Apollo iGobo™ feature list includes:

• 2000+ metal, SuperResolution glass,1-color glass, 2-color glass, and ColourScenic gobo designs
• Search the gobo library by name, number, or keywords
• Compare up to four gobos at a time on the screen
• Rotate an image at variable speeds, either clockwise or counterclockwise
• Stack two images and rotate the bottom image in either direction
• Maintain a favorites list
• Email a single gobo or your complete favorites list
• More features to come on future versions

App Shopper: iGobo (Utilities)

What's new
- Added 100 New Patterns
- Added pattern removal option for favorites

(Oh, and it's free. We wanted to save you a few bucks for your gas tank!)

Direct Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.and.dev.igobo&feature=search_result

QR Code:
proxy.php

I'm not a fan of the gel swatch books on phones, they might get you kind of an idea, but I still very much prefer looking at real swatch books.

Me too. And bear in mind that your eye sees a specific color as a very specific wavelength.

For those that haven't yet tried this-

Hold a piece of gel, magazine ad, whatever, at 10-12 inches in front of your nose so you can see a large portion of the item. Close the left eye, then alternate back to both eyes open, then close the right eye. Did you notice how the perceived color changed from left eye, to both eyes, to right eye?

I appreciate and embrace new technology that assists me, but I still rely upon MY eyes and what they tell me.

Last edited:
I downloaded it this morning! (on an iPad)

Now we (I) need the version for iPad that is meant for this screen size!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back