The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

I'm back

Discussion in 'News' started by dvsDave, May 14, 2003.

1. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

Well, it seems that I have been gone for way too long. But now I'm back and I apologize for my absence.

The site has settled down after an incredible beginning and I am sometimes in awe of the fact that it's lasted this long. When this site started only 3 months ago, I wasn't sure if this idea that grew out of a conversation with a fellow techie about a lack of free information that was geared towards high-school theater techs. This site has gone above and beyond my most hopeful expectations and I would just like to thank everybody for their contributions and loyalty when the site in the best condition.

also acutely aware of the lack of theater-related news on the site and I am asking if you see something online that seems newsworthy for this site, email me at [email protected] or click Submit News in the main menu. It would be great if this site can become a sort of slashdot for the technical theater world.