I'm Capi and I've been here for 2 years

Capi

I guess I should have posted here a long while ago, since I have been a member on CB since September 14, 2005. In any case, I guess I will now formally introduce myself.

My name is Nathan Capriglione. I am (currently) a sophomore at Huntington University, in Huntington, IN, although my views and opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the University. :lol: I am actually an English Education major, but I have been involved in theatre, either acting or tech, since about 5th grade. I became interested in tech when I got into HS. I graduated from Dekalb High School, but also went to East Noble HS for two years, both of which are in NE Indiana. My main interest is lighting, but I also have a interest in scenic and special effects.

My current career goals, once I graduate, are to teach HS literature during the school year, do HS theater, and then be able to take some theater jobs during the summer months. This is the ideal, the dream.

I have to say that after being on this list for a couple years, it is my favorite website. It is absolutely addicting and the vast wealth of info you can dig up is unparalleled. I LOVE THIS FORUM!! Oh, and the response time is usually crazy fast! Anything you want to know, feel free to ask.

BTW, Capi is a nickname. Pronounced like Cap-pee. Real name is Nathan.

Last edited:
Well it's about time you introduce yourself Capi! Sounds like you've got some great plans for your future. Best wishes.

Hello, best of luck to all you may, may not do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back