ImagePRO and Panasonic Projector

anatorian

Hello All,

I am using a Barco ImagePRO 3G connected SDI (1080i) to a Panasonic DLP. For some reason the left side of the image seems to loose just a couple of pixels, and it appears these are wrapped around onto the right side. I've reset the ImagePRO and looked for some sort of fine sync option on the projector, but was unable to find anything that worked.

Any advice would be helpful...

Thanks

It sounds like you have a sync issue, but I would assume that it is coming from the source or the cable, not at the projector. How long of a run do you have? Have you reset your projector as well? Did this just develop or is there something new in your setup? The more information you can provide, the better the answers we can offer.

For anyone who stumbled on this thread and then primal-screamed because there was never any solution: Try changing the refresh rate of your display from the display settings on your computer. Going from 60hz to 50hz solved our wrapping issue just now. Idk if this is gonna cause me more problems down the line, I'm an electrician not a projectionist, but the wrap is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back