Imagine Tech'n this

Thats the thing. Professional never goes out the window, no matter what the guy next to you has got going on. It's a harder road to plow but a better one.

I don't think you guys in the "it wouldn't be professional crowd" really get the concept of professional. It would be unprofessional to cut the houselights or feedback the system if it was to spite someone, but if you reasonably could come to the conclusion that taking a course of action would help dissipate the crowd, that would be the coarse of action to take. Anyone flying the flag of "professionalism" should put the safety of the audience before the slickness of a production.

I don't think you guys in the "it wouldn't be professional crowd" really get the concept of professional. It would be unprofessional to cut the houselights or feedback the system if it was to spite someone, but if you reasonably could come to the conclusion that taking a course of action would help dissipate the crowd, that would be the coarse of action to take.
Yes it would, provided that person in charge of the event gives me the authorization to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back