InfoComm 2023, Orlando

Jay Ashworth

June 10-16 at The Big House on International Drive, if I read the right webpage.

Who's working a booth, who's day-tripping; who's in-betwixt?

I'm planning on setting up a daytrip with as many of my locals as are interested...

I'll be there for some of the education before and then the exhibit floor.

Elation booth for me!

It's during the tour stop of Hamilton in My Fair City. I'm stewarding the entire run so no Infocomm for me.

I'll be there with a couple of my cohorts.

Well I am happy and sad for you.
It will help pay my 2022 taxes. I'm happy. The really good news is that it's an Administrative Steward so I don't have to be On the Stage Where It Happens (sorry, Lin). I'll probably catch the 2nd or 3rd performance and then find a good place to do the administrative majik.

From an administrative standpoint what makes this run "interesting" is the pay period end and work week end do not coincide, and folks working from the first day of move in will be in weekly overtime after the Thursday afternoon work call. HR/payroll is gonna choke when they see a pay period start with >40 hr weekly overtime that will require many emails and at least 1 Zoom call to achieve "same pageness".

June 10-16 at The Big House on International Drive, if I read the right webpage.

Who's working a booth, who's day-tripping; who's in-betwixt?

I'm planning on setting up a daytrip with as many of my locals as are interested...
I’m there - probably hanging out in the AVIXA booth talking CTS things when not in class or looking at the new things.

If you have an AVIXA membership via the IA, the expo floor pass is free.

Tentatively looking like Thursday for me, and anyone who throws in with me, though that list is presently empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back