"Instant" Fogger

Morte615

I am looking for some way to generate fog with little to no warm up time. And on a repeatable basis. Think of a room that people will randomly walk in at a moments notice and I want to add haze, or an effect of a steam jet. I don't want to have a fogger heating all day if no one shows up, but also don't want to have to wait 10 or 15 minutes for it to get ready.

So suggestions on either machines that have close to instant warm up, or other ways. (Also CO2 and Dry Ice are already being discussed)

DF50 is pretty much the only "instant on" option.
That will be great for the haze in a room option, thanks! Still looking for something more for the effect then. Battery operated has some options, anyone know if those come with a plug to not need the batteries?

@Morte615 are you looking for a "Haze" or a low lying "fog"? Nitrogen in another way to go for a low lying, CO2 type effect.

At this point I am looking for things to do effects with. Mostly things like steam from a vent, or fire behind a wall type. I'm thinking the battery operated ones are best I just hope that I can find one that can be plugged in somewhere and still work (defeating the purpose of the batteries I know but I'm more interested in size and the instant on of it then I am the portability)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back