Sound f/x Into the Woods Sound Design

Hi there ControlBooth Community!

I was just asked to create sound effects for Into the Woods A WEEK BEFORE THE PRODUCTION!!!!! I don't have time to create them all, so I was hoping I could get some help from you.... Has anyone done the show before and have sound effects that they are willing to send over? I have attached the script and a running list that I need.

Thanks,
musicalmanifesto

I think there's a thread on sounds for into the woods somewhere around here. What do you need? We did it this fall and most of the sounds were built into the score to be done by musicians.

Tracks? You mean the cd you're using doesn't have sound effects? You won't have any live music? If you don't have a pianist, a bunch of stuff could be done with a marimba or xylophone, either live or recorded. (Specifically thinking of the beans)

Tracks? You mean the cd you're using doesn't have sound effects? You won't have any live music? If you don't have a pianist, a bunch of stuff could be done with a marimba or xylophone, either live or recorded. (Specifically thinking of the beans)
Thats right..... unfortunately. No sound effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back