Introducing...SpotFX™

The SpotFX™ image projector utilizes advanced LED technology in combination with custom-made optics to project sharp, vibrant images. The SpotFX™ can project high-quality images despite being impressively compact. Designed to work simply, the SpotFX™ image projector is compatible with all gobo materials including glass, metal and plastic. The SpotFX™ fits compactly on Apollo's PipeDream™ C-Clamp. Contact your Authorized Apollo dealer to get one or more for yourself!!
The SpotFX™ fits compactly on Apollo's PipeDream™ C-Clamp.
Features:
Adjustable focus
Crisp image projection
Compatible with slide materials: Metal, glass and plastic
Compact size
On-board current control (12 Volts)
Manually adjustable rotation and tilt
Rated for 35,000 hours
22mm image diameter

Attachments

• SpotFX_Introducing_Newsletter_600x475.jpg
    SpotFX_Introducing_Newsletter_600x475.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Cute lil bugger, I'll admit! And having had this gobo projector on in my office this past month has been pretty 'enlightening' too! And dogs like them too!!!

Dogs like gobos too.jpg XD

SpotFX_Introducing_Newsletter_600x475.jpg

Ditto on price. Also what is the source of light in that office and how far away is the fixture in that shot?

Lastly, what size gobo is it, I don't see it mentioned anywhere, just that it takes gobos.

Why I ask, I ordered some custom glass gobos from you guys for some Source 4 minis (E Size). The competing fluorescent fixtures are overpowering them though as the gobos are meant to be on the ground with roughly a 10' ceiling so I'm trying to see if they are willing to buy new brighter fixtures.

Thanks for your interest guys!

Ditto on price. Also what is the source of light in that office and how far away is the fixture in that shot?
MSRP is $228, though authorized Apollo dealers can sell at whatever price they choose. There is no MAP for the product.

Lastly, what size gobo is it, I don't see it mentioned anywhere, just that it takes gobos.
SPFX is the gobo code to be used with the Apollo Spot FX fixture. The gobo projector will support gobos of the following type:
Metal – all
BW – all
Color – all
PrintScenic – custom patterns as well as standards

Why I ask, I ordered some custom glass gobos from you guys for some Source 4 minis (E Size). The competing fluorescent fixtures are overpowering them though as the gobos are meant to be on the ground with roughly a 10' ceiling so I'm trying to see if they are willing to buy new brighter fixtures.

The S4 mini is Available in 50W tungsten/halogen MR16 lamp (5,000-hour life), 12V tungsten/halogen lamp, or 12W LED (35,000-hour life) whereas the Apollo SpotFX is 3.8W LED @ 6500K

Ambient light in that photo was fluorescent fixtures at 9' ceiling and the SpotFX was about 5' from the wall.

We just had our demo of the SpotFx it’s a nice little fixture. Especially the newer barrels as I was concerned about throw from seeing what I saw online. Thanks Apollo for sending someone out so we could see it and look forward to seeing what this fixture will evolve into down the road.

We just had our demo of the SpotFx it’s a nice little fixture. Especially the newer barrels as I was concerned about throw from seeing what I saw online. Thanks Apollo for sending someone out so we could see it and look forward to seeing what this fixture will evolve into down the road.

As mentioned in Amiers' post above the SpotFX has two NEW lens options, each 3D printed at Apollo for rapid turn-around and high quality. Beam angles are as follows:

Short throw lens is 23° and provides a 102 inch gobo projection at 20 feet
Medium throw lens is 12° and provides a 46 inch gobo projection at 20 feet
Long throw lens is 7° and provides a 31 inch gobo projection at 20 feet

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back