Introducing...SpotFX™

Discussion in 'Industry Announcements & Press Releases' started by ApolloDesign, Jul 19, 2019.

1. ApolloDesign

ApolloDesign Member

The SpotFX™ image projector utilizes advanced LED technology in combination with custom-made optics to project sharp, vibrant images. The SpotFX™ can project high-quality images despite being impressively compact. Designed to work simply, the SpotFX™ image projector is compatible with all gobo materials including glass, metal and plastic. The SpotFX™ fits compactly on Apollo's PipeDream™ C-Clamp. Contact your Authorized Apollo dealer to get one or more for yourself!!
    The SpotFX™ fits compactly on Apollo's PipeDream™ C-Clamp.
    Features:
    Adjustable focus
    Crisp image projection
    Compatible with slide materials: Metal, glass and plastic
    Compact size
    On-board current control (12 Volts)
    Manually adjustable rotation and tilt
    Rated for 35,000 hours
    22mm image diameter

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    macsound likes this.
  2. Kelite

Kelite Apollo Staff Premium Member

Cute lil bugger, I'll admit! And having had this gobo projector on in my office this past month has been pretty 'enlightening' too! And dogs like them too!!!

Dogs like gobos too.jpg XD

SpotFX_Introducing_Newsletter_600x475.jpg

JohnD and coldnorth57 like this.
  3. coldnorth57

coldnorth57 Active Member

how much?

macsound and RonHebbard like this.
  4. bdkdesigns

bdkdesigns Active Member Fight Leukemia

Ditto on price. Also what is the source of light in that office and how far away is the fixture in that shot?

Lastly, what size gobo is it, I don't see it mentioned anywhere, just that it takes gobos.

Why I ask, I ordered some custom glass gobos from you guys for some Source 4 minis (E Size). The competing fluorescent fixtures are overpowering them though as the gobos are meant to be on the ground with roughly a 10' ceiling so I'm trying to see if they are willing to buy new brighter fixtures.

RonHebbard likes this.
  5. bosox242

bosox242 Member

First post says "22mm image diameter".

RonHebbard likes this.
  6. Kelite

Kelite Apollo Staff Premium Member

Thanks for your interest guys!

Ditto on price. Also what is the source of light in that office and how far away is the fixture in that shot?
    MSRP is $228, though authorized Apollo dealers can sell at whatever price they choose. There is no MAP for the product.

Lastly, what size gobo is it, I don't see it mentioned anywhere, just that it takes gobos.
    SPFX is the gobo code to be used with the Apollo Spot FX fixture. The gobo projector will support gobos of the following type:
    Metal – all
    BW – all
    Color – all
    PrintScenic – custom patterns as well as standards

Why I ask, I ordered some custom glass gobos from you guys for some Source 4 minis (E Size). The competing fluorescent fixtures are overpowering them though as the gobos are meant to be on the ground with roughly a 10' ceiling so I'm trying to see if they are willing to buy new brighter fixtures.

The S4 mini is Available in 50W tungsten/halogen MR16 lamp (5,000-hour life), 12V tungsten/halogen lamp, or 12W LED (35,000-hour life) whereas the Apollo SpotFX is 3.8W LED @ 6500K

Ambient light in that photo was fluorescent fixtures at 9' ceiling and the SpotFX was about 5' from the wall.

MarshallPope and RonHebbard like this.