Introduction.

Walid Biya

Hello everyone,

My name is Walid Biya, i'm from Morocco North-Africa, i would like to salute controlbooth community for creating such a rich platform, which honestly just signed up from viewing one topic was related to pinterest and without hesitation i'd be glad to join you.

been always into art as a musician, after i realized that with art or with anything else, life has a charm in general is what we must always reveal, share and live. Currently here in Morocco i'm building an EDM festival with a group of friends called "Life's Colors Festival" which we started 2 years ago, it's a tour concert event depends on exploring and promoting artistic ideas through electronic music, big example "Tomorrow-Land Festival".

We're a group of warriors which lookforward to enrich our competencies : since the begining we were doing our own research & try to developpe our vision technics on all the necessary steps to make this festival happen with a great & pure image, Sound, decoration, marketing, filming & editing process. work here & here for budget which's out from our pocket to make each edition. "still the 5 edition that we made didn't make any revenue at all"

i'm here now to explore more ideas for our decoration which i look for cheap ways to develop our stage design and concept, we have worked with foam before to build a castle, we succeded 30 to 35%, facing the outdoor wind problem because we couldn't afford the required bars to fix the pieces.

thanks again for creating this platform and i'll be willing to exchange, share and discuss my modest knowledge on stage design in order to learn from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back