IP Rated VW fixtures?

Hello all, I am looking for an (at least) IP65 rated LED VW fixture that does not cost an arm and a leg. Preferably in a PAR configuration and not a strip. Martin has the Exterior series but those are crazy expensive. Ideally it would be like something along the lines of an ELAR or COLORado VW. What are some suggestions y'all might have? Someone on here is bound to know of a company with a good one that I have not look at yet. Thanks in advance!

Its not hugely important. Its just something that if I had the option of getting a fixture that does vary its color temperature rather then one that does not and they are pretty close in price then Id prefer it. At this point im open to looking at all suggestions. Variable or not.

If you are willing to consider RGBAW ( I guess that might be considered Variable White - but really REALLY variable). You might want to look at the "K9 Labrador" 25 and 45 degree lenses. $650 at pnta.com

haha I do not need my white to be THAT variable. Thanks Bill, those look pretty nice, and im digging the stainless steel housing. It'll blend in nicely with truss. Even though they seem to just be 10 degree but thats nothing that cant be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back