iPAQ focus remote on Strand 300 series

Teck

Anyone have any experience with this? I've tried it several times in the past but with no luck. I'm hoping I can get it working soon so it will be easy to focus our next show.

i have used it and I love it

on the setup screens, do you have the wifi code thingy on yours
then on the remote control use serial 1, designers remote, and choose wifi as yes. that should help get you started assuming everything else is set up right.

do you have the software installed on both the board and the pda?

Teck said:
Anyone have any experience with this? I've tried it several times in the past but with no luck. I'm hoping I can get it working soon so it will be easy to focus our next show.

What others have asked is a good start. Can you elaborate on the scope of thte problem, symptoms, error messages, etc? It's hard to diagnose a problem with no details.

Is there software that I have to set up on the board itself or do I need to just update the board software?

there is software for the board... by default you can not turn on wifi on any port without the software.... you can download the software for the PDA only for free from strand.... the software for the board will cost you

Where would I find the software for the board at and I what would it be called? I ask because theres no software for sale on the Strand website that I've ever seen

any strand dealer can get it to you.... grand stage is one that comes to mind off the top of my head.... but it does take physical software, not just an unlock password

Users who are viewing this thread

Back