It's been a while

Annie

Well, I joined this board 2 years ago when I began stage managing in high school. Now I'm in my first year of college and I'm one of the ASMs for Into the Woods.

So howdy all!

Welcome Annie. You should find a lot of good information and support here to get you through college.

Welcome aboard ! I love Sondheim.

Officially welcome to Control Board! Into The Woods is one of my favorites!! I also am a Sondheim fanatic! Please contribute by answering and asking questions!

Dennis

I had never actually seen ITW before this, and except for the head bashing title song, I'm really enjoying it!

Cool. What high school did you go to?

My friend is planning on going to SUU, in a few years, and I know someone else who is planning on going there next year.

Skyline up in Salt Lake.

(shameless plug for SUU) I absolutely love it here! They've been understanding and at the same time, they have given me so many opportunities to push myself. Like ASM for ITW. I'm not even supposed to have that job until I've taken the Production Management class, but here I am, in my second semester _ever_, and I've got that job.

Welcome. Don't feel bad about waiting so long to post here... Some of us never got around to it... there's a thread on that somewhere here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back