Its only me

owaits

Hello All

I have been asked to introduce myself which is something I am happy to do. Seems like a great comunity here.

I live in the UK in a small city some may of heard of as London. I have been working in the Sound and Lighting industry for about 10 years now. Originally I worked on shows designing lighting rigs and operating them but after being frustrated by the software I was using I decided to move in Software Development.

I now work for Avolites and have been heavily involved in developing the latest software which runs across the range of Avolites consoles.

I also in my 'spare time' develop an application called Screen Monkey which is now used widely wherever anyone needs a mixture of video and other media put on the screen.

If after all that I have any time left I like to go back to my roots and light shows.

I hope I can provide some useful input to this forum.

Olie

Welcome aboard! Glad to see we have one more great company to add to our list of manufactures on CB!

Yup, welcome to the ControlBooth Olie- it's great to have you join us!

Looking forward to your perspective of our lil' community we call 'live(ly) theatre'....

:grin:

Hey Olie welcome to The Booth! You'll find we have a great group of people here. We have fun and learn a lot.

We have a strict no direct sales policy around here. However, you are encouraged to offer tech support for products you work with. You can be "that Avolights guy" here, you just can't end a post with "call me for a price quote". If you have any questions contact Dave, myself, any senior team member, or any forum Mod.

See you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back