Jands Talkback Station

Gringo Steve

Does anyone have an older Jands belt pack laying around like the in in the attached pic? Am trying to repair a dead unit but there is one resister that is completely burnt out in the second pic that I need to identify.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Desolder it and flip it over and see if the bottom burned out too. Best option right now.

You got a brand name/ model for this thing. I've literally spent my morning coffee typing in every variation I could to get even a similar hit and have come up with nothing. Most of the time you can with a little search and dig find a wiring diagram for mostly anything.

If in doubt, call Jands.

Desolder it and flip it over and see if the bottom burned out too. Best option right now.

You got a brand name/ model for this thing. I've literally spent my morning coffee typing in every variation I could to get even a similar hit and have come up with nothing. Most of the time you can with a little search and dig find a wiring diagram for mostly anything.

This product was superseded before the internet came around, the Ezicom range was around at that stage...
But Jands has been around for a long time, so I would expect that they've got that design paperwork still...
02 9582 0909

This product was superseded before the internet came around, the Ezicom range was around at that stage...
But Jands has been around for a long time, so I would expect that they've got that design paperwork still...
02 9582 0909

Yeah I've noticed that after I took another shot yesterday while I was making lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back