Jeckyl and Hyde goes up this coming Friday

jtweigandt

Not bad for limited resources. Turnaround after Cinderella less than 3 weeks. Opens this coming Friday.. We're getting there.
jeckyl.jpg

I love it when we get them out of their street clothes, and into their.. uh ... street clothes.. and yeah.. I have 2 dudes in the dark.. well it was first full run rehearsal. It's all a facade
jeck.jpg

I love it when we get them out of their street clothes, and into their.. uh ... street clothes.. and yeah.. I have 2 dudes in the dark.. well it was first full run rehearsal. It's all a facade
. View attachment 23266
@jtweigandt Perhaps the two in the dark are hyde-ing?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

I'm guessing this some sort of musical adaptation. I'm familiar with Jeffrey Hatcher's Jekyll and Hyde which doesn't involve a chorus of street people. I designed the set and lights. My wife directed. Red appears to be a popular choice, as are streetlamps. :)
J+H (2).jpg
IMG_0451.JPG

I'm guessing this some sort of musical adaptation. I'm familiar with Jeffrey Hatcher's Jekyll and Hyde which doesn't involve a chorus of street people. I designed the set and lights. My wife directed. Red appears to be a popular choice, as are streetlamps. :)
Leslie Bricusse(Scrooge, Willie Wonka) and Frank Wildhorn (Scarlet Pimpernel) 1990 Broadway. Played almost 4 years.

Leslie Bricusse(Scrooge, Willie Wonka) and Frank Wildhorn (Scarlet Pimpernel) 1990 Broadway. Played almost 4 years.
But WHO IS the Scarlett Pim-per-nel? Not many musicals have a gavotte rhythm in the score... ;)

But WHO IS the Scarlett Pim-per-nel? Not many musicals have a gavotte rhythm in the score... ;)
We seek him here, we seek him there. I was fortunate enough to play Hal, one of the bounders 20 years ago
I also took a plaster cast of the face of our Pimpernel for the simulated beheading. He later played Jeckyl in our production a decade or more ago.. I put the "death mask" into the pile of artifacts in the lab. Never know when a saved prop or trinket comes in handy. Audience will never see it, but gives us a Wildhorn, Jeckyl nod to the past.
38E46BAA-268A-410B-BBF2-332ADF33EB66.jpeg

final dress.. I love the red rat with the lamps appearing to be floating flames, and bringing it down to almost nothing light wise.
And for community I must say I think our costumers are really on their game here
club.jpg
cast.jpg
mourning.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back