Join us in April for USITT 2020!

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
It's that time again. USITT is April 1-4, 2020 in beautiful Houston, TX!

ControlBooth has once again partnered with USITT to bring you the best deals and news about the show.

This is the show that we look forward to every year. USITT is a blast and this year is really special. It's USITT's 60th anniversary and it's gonna be a blast, including a closing party at Minute Maid Field, home of the Astros. (unfortunately, they won't be in town during USITT, otherwise @gafftaper and I would be organizing a group to go to a game, even if it is the Astros ;) )

I am excited but also not excited.
I’m excited because yay USITT!
I’m not excited because the bar tab for the amount of mentorship I’ve gotten since USITT19 has become rather intimidating. o_O Don’t worry, I’m good for it. ;)

Would love to finally meet some of you fine folks in person. Hope we can make that happen!

Would love to finally meet some of you fine folks in person. Hope we can make that happen!
There will definitely be an official CB Meet Up at some point. Watch this subforum for more information.

Last edited:
Still working on this. If possible, I might make it for a shorter trip.

I hope I can finally make a Meet Up!! Ill be there Monday-Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a student attending? Would you like a portfolio review? Go here and find out more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back