Conventional Fixtures L&E's alternative to the Source Four Multipar

Les

I'm not sure how long this fixture has been out, but it appears as though L&E has designed their own version of the Source Four Multipar strip light. The Corona Par3 and Par4 house 3 and 4 lamp configurations, respectively. Each cell has its own reflector and par lens, and will accept lamps such as the GLA, GLC, SPH, etc.

The cool thing (I think) about this is, they also offer these par lenses in RBGA versions, if you have a situation where you need permanent, non-fading color. With list prices of $735 for the Par3 and $973 for the Par4, they're a little cheaper than the Multipar, but it doesn't appear that they come in any lengths longer than the 4-cell.

One other thing I'd like to give L&E kudos for, is the fact that it appears that they have come up with their own design. The principle behind the Corona strip is the same as the Multipar, but at least its case design doesn't blatantly rip off that of ETC's.

Borderlights

proxy.php

and each cell has an easy and individual way to insert/extract the color frame!!!!!! Compared to the frame mutilating multi-par, thats awesome.

and each cell has an easy and individual way to insert/extract the color frame!!!!!! Compared to the frame mutilating multi-par, thats awesome.
Looking at the picture, I'd be concerned that, when using clear lenses and plastic color media, white light would leak through the gaps between color frames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back