Las Vegas theatre supplies

Stoldal

Hey,

I know that there are only two or three people that live in las vegas. but i was wondering if anyones know a good theatre supplies place in las vegas. I need some basic lighting accessories . For a show i am doing on Saturday.

I know where to get Lamps.

Thanks!

Last edited:
If you have the time to plan your purchases, I'd guess you could do much better price wise than buying from a Vegas based company.

ya i normal like to order on line, but some time i need it right now. i found a good place for bulbs, electronic parts, now i just need a good place for lighting fixtures parts.

If I were you, I would send a PM to derekleffew as he is in LV and in a recent thread mentioned making friends with a good local shop.

Well, you could always start with a call to PRG. They're on Valley View.
P: 702-942-4774
F: 702-942-4772

J&K Theatrical Supplies
2804 Cameo Cir
Las Vegas, NV 89107

(702) 385-8901
But I don't know WHAT they supply exactly.

PRG and 4 Wall are both major national dealers with offices in Vegas... what is there store like? Do they even have a real store? I have NO idea. Send Derek a PM. Or click on his name and go to his profile page to find the link to his blog where you can e-mail him directly.

Why would anyone need tulips for a show?

There's also a smaller shop called Alumifax/Advanced Entertainment Services on Reno. 702 364 1847

Should he have said "dahlias"?

Try less neutral density, charcoaldabs.

Mstoldal said: "i found a good place for bulbs..."

jmabray said: "Why would anyone need tulips for a show?," poking fun at those who refer to Stage/Studio Lamps as "bulbs".

See, tulips and dahlias grow from a bulb. In fact, the first incandescent envelope was so named as it was shaped like a botanical bulb.

We're just all kinds of hilarious here on CB, aren't we? Almost better than Laugh-In!

Ok, i stand corrected.

I found a good place for lamps

Better?

;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back