Lavier Question

Radman

Anyone know where I can get or how to make waist pouches for wireless transmitters?

I know Shure makes them, I'd go over to your local army surplus store and see what they've got in the way of neoprene pouches. You might find one that's in the right neighborhood of size ranges - check out the section they have things lke amo pouches and other munitions storage stuff. There's probably something the right size & a lot cheaper than one from Shure or whoever.

Radman said:
Anyone know where I can get or how to make waist pouches for wireless transmitters?

you can either make them yourself with regular white cotton cloth and elastic with a deck of cards as a model...or you can look around for an Aerobic's / exercise supply place near you that sells exercise stuff--they make belts and pouches for aerobics instructors to wear...

-w

We are making them tonite since we open wednesday. How often does dress rehersal seem more like tech runthrough?(rhetorical)

To Answer that question! Every night. Tech run through. and an other thing! you answer your own question! get the gaff tape out! :lol:

Uh...never? ;)

This is the week of the show (we open Thursday, see news page of cb.com), and so far I've only been able to run sound Monday and Tuesday night. Argh. And people wonder why things aren't perfect...

Oh, and who has gaff tape?...all we have is making tape!

we ended up using passport things, a fanny pack, and their pockets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back