LBX Designers Remote

LehighDSP

Greetings All,

I am the designer at a local High School and they have an older Strand LBX board which I would love to have the designer's remote for but apparently wasn't in the budget when they set up the board. I have tried to almost no avail to find where to purchase this, if possible, as I know its an old product. If I can't find this for a reasonable price does anyone know of any related or third party products that I might be able to use cuz yelling down to my board op or using FRS radios is getting old quick. Many thanks.

-Brian

I know those remotes are out there, but most places who are still running with that console are not going to let them go to easily. You might want to check out solaris network. Personally, I would just buy a few hundred feet of DMX and move the console to the tech table position where you will be. That is by far the best way to tech a show. You might also want to call lightparts, they might have one laying around.

The LBX is a heavy beast to be lugging out to a tech table. At least look around on usedlighting, solaris, and other such sources for one. Also ask strand - sometimes there are display models laying around. It will be very, very, very hard to make them let go of it, but not impossible.

The LBX is a heavy beast to be lugging out to a tech table. At least look around on usedlighting, solaris, and other such sources for one. Also ask strand - sometimes there are display models laying around. It will be very, very, very hard to make them let go of it, but not impossible.

Its not any bigger then 2 GSX's put together, which the GSX is a tiny board. Its not any bigger then the 500 series or a express 72/144 which I have had at tech tables many many times. From the strand archive, it weighs 30 lbs, and is 2'x3', which for a console is not that much. Move the console.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back