LCD Squares

Hey, I just came back from a conference where they did a backdrop with tiny lcd squares that were in 11x11 panels and they were all linked together to form one big screen type delio, do yall know of a company that sells these or what the technical term is called!?

Heres What it looked like

heres a cleaner side view
Last edited:


They're called Versatiles. Usually used in conjunction with a LCD Curtain and Catalyst by HES. Check out pictures from the Rob Thomas, Something to Be tour. If you can't find any, post back and I'll show you some.

Users who are viewing this thread