LDI 2013

Call911

The corruption capital of the world could use a boost to the economy. Bring it to the state of Chicago! We all know crook county could use the extra tax money.

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
DC would be nice! 3 airports makes travel super cheap (there are great deals on each airline, just depends on which one you fly into) and a TON of stuff to do, lots of convention space, and theatres galore.

JohnD

Fight Leukemia
DC would be nice! 3 airports makes travel super cheap (there are great deals on each airline, just depends on which one you fly into) and a TON of stuff to do, lots of convention space, and theatres galore.
Just don't ask Mrs. Lincoln if she enjoyed the play.;)
I do wonder if the Smithsonian has a display of theatre technology?

JohnD

Fight Leukemia

Footer

Senior Team
Senior Team
Premium Member

Call911

I don't forsee any of the big lighting companies dealing well with the stupidity that is McCormick Place. I believe one of the issues with Orlando was union rules... which if they had problems in Florida, that is nothing compared to McCormick.

+1 on the NYC LDI.
You mean to tell me lighting and rigging companies would have a problem having to stand there and watch the McCormick Place union workers try to figure out how to set up equipment?

What's the worst that could happen? :)

ruinexplorer

Sherpa
CB Mods
Premium Member
Fight Leukemia
I reached out to Ellen and she will be looking at a way to add suggestions through a link at the poll or she suggests that suggestions be posted on their FB page until that time.

gafftapegreenia

CBMod
CB Mods
I'm moving to Chicago so I say LDI in the Chi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free