LED PAR WW

skarlet

I am replacing some old LED Par white for a small jazz club with low ceiling (about 9'). It is for the front wash for a small stage. We need good light for camera.
I was looking at the Chauvet DJ F-50Z fresnel, they seem great. I never used them before. Also was looking at the Chauvet DJ EVE P-140 and the Chauvet DJ Slim par pro.

My concern is noise. With Covid-19, the club will not be able to reopen soon and the Jazz production will be taped. so I need quiet fan or no fan.
Open to any suggestion. I am working with limited budget too. No more than $550 a light

Also does anyone used the elektralite eyeball quad which I want to use as side light. What do you think about them?
Thank you so much.

I am replacing some old LED Par white for a small jazz club with low ceiling (about 9'). It is for the front wash for a small stage. We need good light for camera.
I was looking at the Chauvet DJ F-50Z fresnel, they seem great. I never used them before. Also was looking at the Chauvet DJ EVE P-140 and the Chauvet DJ Slim par pro.

My concern is noise. With Covid-19, the club will not be able to reopen soon and the Jazz production will be taped. so I need quiet fan or no fan.
Open to any suggestion. I am working with limited budget too. No more than $550 a light

Also does anyone used the elektralite eyeball quad which I want to use as side light. What do you think about them?
Thank you so much.
Calling @rsmentele and / or @Ford
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

I would suggest you also look into this fixture from ADJ

It has a manual stepped zoom function that would allow for 9, 15, 20, 25 0r 30-degree beam angles.

Thank you so much.
Those are very interesting. I did not know them.
They are a little bing for the space, so.
I ended up ordering the DJ EVE P 140.
Not an 100% sure of my choice. Yet, crossing my finger.
Thank you so much for your help

Hi Skarlet,

The EVEP140VW ($399) and EVEF50Z ($479) are fantastic options that will fit your requirements and budget. Both fixtures are fan-less and offer 100% silent operation. The EVEP140VW is variable white fixture and ranges from 2700 - 13000 K while the EVEF50Z is fixed at 3500 K. Both are also flicker-free and ready for use on camera. The SLIMPARPROWUSB ($299) will also work for your application, however the EVE family will offer better quality of light and smoother dimming.

Thank you so much , that makes me happy.
I was not sure about EVEF50, because it has a fan and was afraid it would have been disturbing in the video
When it started.
Appreciate your input everybody. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back