Control/Dimming LED Tube Controller (LK-LDT1C)

HairyAz

Hello...

First, I have to tell you how big of a fan I am of this forum and how much help it has been for me as an amateur lighting guy in the big huge world of event production. Your advise and suggestions have come at the cost of quite a few hundred trees as I've filled a pretty big binder with numerous posts.

I know how much you all despise hearing about anymore problems with Chinese fixtures, but I was wondering if any of you had come across the LED Tube Controller...model no LK-LDT1? Having a devil of a time finding a manual for it anywhere on-line. Just thought I'd take a shot here. I so far have been unable to patch it in to my board. :(

Thanks in advance!

Rob

The units should be able to take Straight up DMX, I would try using the profile for the AMDJ tube, I have a sneaking suspicion they are the same thing. What board are you using? And do the tubes have DMX ports on them, or do you control the controller with DMX and that powers the tubes?

thanks for getting back so quick Victor. The LED tubes have DMX output capability. But for the time being I just wanted to get them going on the controller they came with, then from there I feel comfortable that I can get them going with DMX control. The AMDJ is similar, but the controllers that come with them are different. The ones I have are more similar to Chauvet - COLORtube EQ LED Tube Effect Light. But the controller is still a bit different. They are a bit of a pain in that they force you to reset the programming each time you disconnect the pairing cables from fixture to fixture. But I can't even get the test program to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back