LeMaitre G300 vs. Rosco 1500

Hello everyone,
I don't post here much, but I am in need of some reviews/thoughts/advice.

I am getting ready to do a small school dance, and am researching which hazer to rent. First of all, let me get this out of the way: YES! I HAVE CONTACTED THE PLACE THEY ARE HOLDING THE EVENT AND THEY ALLOW HAZING/FOG. :)

So since the school is tight for money, I found a company (I know they're reliable, I've rented from them before) that can rent me a LeMaitre G300 for $75 a day.

Here's the dilemma:
I know the LeMaitre G300 doubles as a hazer as well as a fog machine. The rental company also carries the Rosco 1500. From what I've read, the Rosco is only a fogger, but does it haze as well?

Anyone used the LeMaitre G300? How does it preform?
What about the Rosco 1500?

Basically I am wondering which I should get...While I can get the Rosco 1500 for only $40 a day, I don't know if it will really be what we need. I want to haze the room.

Thanks,
BJB

Go with the LeMaitre G300. Technically you can use a fogger to "haze" a room, but it doesnt last as long, it's much thicker and people tend to dislike it more. I've had people complain about it supposed to be a non-smoking environment. You'll be MUCH happier using a real hazer. Its super simple once you have the stuff set up. Haze is a much finer, less noticeable atmospheric effect until you punch a beam through it.

one more thing: Make sure you specify Haze fluid. I had a guy try and be smart and run a hazer with fog fluid, and it looked terrible. felt like making the guy drink the fog fluid.

While I don't like the fogger/hazer combo machines, I'd have to agree that it is the better choice than fogger only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back