Leprecon LP 1600 issue!

Hi folks,

I just walked into a room to start designing for a High School musical, all the stage lights are on and the board was off .. i've been trying to start up the board and no matter what the faders are set on the board, there is no change to the lights being on onstage. the only thing that shut the lights off was me killing the breakers in the dimmer box.

Help!

Any architectural control panels? Little slider/button panels that can be programmed to operate like a tiny console?

From the information given, it's hard to determine whether there is a problem with the console or something else is going on. We still need to know the manufacture of the dimmer system.

Sounds like to me someone messed around. Set a preset for the panel so they wouldn’t have to reprogram the console after someone cleared the console back to factory.

Best test you can do to start is see if the board is sending DMX out to a led fixture if you got one.

If you see some of these errors then it might be the board not assuming control cause it can’t.
9CA24B11-B623-4280-B996-F9258F5D8397.png

If the console works start digging into the patch. Check your cables.

Panic mode is usually a button near the house manager's intercom, stage manager, sometimes there is one in the the box office or concession stand.

Can you post a picture of your dimmer racks, with any identifying labels? Really, we're kind of shooting in the dark here.

Your dimmer rack's panic mode might be tied into a fire alarm panel or other emergency system. Some dimmer systems require a manual action to revert from a panic state. Others will revert when whatever fault triggered the panic is cleared. When a dimmer rack is in panic mode, it should ignore input from other devices, including your LP-1600 console. Instructions to revert from panic mode should be documented in the manual and/or the venue's procedure guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back