Letter to Businesses fundraiser

tech2000

Hey all,
I was just looking for some input from you guys on what my theater should include in a letter to businesses to ask for donations or for them to pay and we will advertise for them in our program, lobby, etc.
We usually send out something to businesses and they pay a price for a business card size ad in our program. However, we lost the business letter both physically and digitally, and I am unsure of what we would put in the letter.

Thanks!

Hey all,
I was just looking for some input from you guys on what my theater should include in a letter to businesses to ask for donations or for them to pay and we will advertise for them in our program, lobby, etc.
We usually send out something to businesses and they pay a price for a business card size ad in our program. However, we lost the business letter both physically and digitally, and I am unsure of what we would put in the letter.

Thanks!

1) Check to see if anyone still has the business letter!!!

2) Some things you might want to consider: Put the letter on the letterhead of the school/school district to make it more formal, include the mission statement of the school/theatre department, say what the donation/ad proceeds do (give a tangible goal.)

3) Be sure to put the size and limitations of the ad as well. Have you considered expanding beyond just the business card size and do a graduated payment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back