Leviton iQuad48?

This is my first post! Great to be here!

I'm on staff at a church, and we're currently building a new auditorium. In our lighting proposal, we have a Leviton iQuad 48 dimmer rack spec'd. I'm new to installation lighting. Does anyone have any experience with this rack? Any reviews? How does it compare to an ETC Unison 48?

Thanks!

This is my first post! Great to be here!

I'm on staff at a church, and we're currently building a new auditorium. In our lighting proposal, we have a Leviton iQuad 48 dimmer rack spec'd. I'm new to installation lighting. Does anyone have any experience with this rack? Any reviews? How does it compare to an ETC Unison 48?

Thanks!

Welcome to ControlBooth! I moved your post to it's own thread so that it is a little more visible. YOu may also want to stop by our new members forum to say hi.

We have a good number of members who work or volunteer at houses of worship and we also have a good number of members who spec and install systems who hopefully will be along to answer your questions. I have no experience with the equipment in question, so I can't be of much more help.

I've done a number of startups on this type of rack and find that they are sturdy. You won't be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back