Design Light Ladders in Vectorworks

It's probably that it's two in the morning, but for the life of me I cannot find light ladders in my Vectorworks resource browser. I have Vectorworks '11 and I'm just looking for some 3 rung ladders.

Might be easier to just draw them by hand. If you are going to use them a lot you can make it into a symbol and add it to the resource browser.

And by hand you mean drawing them as a shape in vectorworks then coverting it to a symbol, and then a lighting position.

Shape or Object. But, yes, that's probably the quickest.

I just looked around the 2009 Resource Browser and didn't find anything useful and at that point would just draw it.

Yeah, the default Vectorworks libraries really aren't very useful, and some of the symbols are just horrendous - most people I know have come up with their own libraries through a combination of making their own and sharing with others. It's probably best to just draw it to whatever size yours are and save it as a symbol for future use - may also want to create a top view/side view symbol to use it in a ground plan/section, while you're at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back