Light Nation Radio

KDMXRadio

Hello to everyone! Just a quick note that Light Nation Radio is On The Air! Tomorrow's Industry Interview features Clay Paky Sales Veteran Eric Mueller and PRG Vice President Tim Brennan as they discuss the new relationship that has been formed between these two powerhouse lighting companies.

Additionally, tomorrow's debut features News as well as the Bill Sapsis Rigging Webinar, all sponsored by PLSN Magazine. Later in the program you will also have the chance to win some great swag courtesy of Vari*Lite, High End Systems and ETC.
This all begins at 3pm Eastern, 2PM Central - April 4th - Don't Miss It!

Lastly, tune in on April 18th for the Industry Interview featuring Richard Cadena, Editor of PLSN Magazine. We will be chatting about various topics including his new book, "Lighting Design for Modern Houses of Worship".

Visit us online at www.lightnationradio.com for more information or CLICK HERE to tune in now!

Light Nation Radio
www.lightnationradio.com

Will a podcast be available? I think this is a great idea, just does not meet my schedule.

"....swag eh?"

Ah yes...! Picture Vari*Lite Lumen Freak Tees and slinkys, ETC Mugs, Light Nation Hats, and more!

"Will a podcast be available? I think this is a great idea, just does not meet my schedule."

Light Nation Radio is avaible 24 hours a day and the Industry Interviews and other such media will be available after it's initial airing in the archives. So, if you ever miss a show, you can always catch it later.

Thanks guys and take care!

Last edited:
Have to tack this onto the playlist with Accubroadway.com

I am constantly listening to the stations on DI.fm.

Richard Cadena, Editor of PLSN Magazine will be our guest on Light Nation's Industry Interview on April 18 at 2PM Cental, 3PM Eastern. He will be with us to discuss the multiple projects he is juggling at PLSN as well as his new book. Don't Miss It!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back