Light Show Inspiration!

waltg

Well here I am... An audio guy behind the MA2. Yikes.

Context: My High School prides its self in having one of the best theater tech programs in the nation for a HS (check us out HERE or our YouTube HERE). At the end of our yearly dance show (Zenith) we program a completely over the top light show (~6min) this year with COVID we have more time than ever to create a masterpiece :). The lighting rig is... impressive to say the least.

What are your favorite light shows you’ve made or seen? Favorite effects? What’s that weird little thing you did 5 years ago and it ended up being really cool?
Reply with some links to YouTube or other videos if ya want, or just write it out :)

-WG
(Forgive me if this thread already exists I didn’t see one when I looked)

Edit: HERE is last year’s show

Last edited:
Well here I am... An audio guy behind the MA2. Yikes.

Context: My High School prides its self in having one of the best theater tech programs in the nation for a HS (check us out HERE or our YouTube HERE). At the end of our yearly dance show (Zenith) we program a completely over the top light show (~6min) this year with COVID we have more time than ever to create a masterpiece :). The lighting rig is... impressive to say the least.

What are your favorite light shows you’ve made or seen? Favorite effects? What’s that weird little thing you did 5 years ago and it ended up being really cool?
Reply with some links to YouTube or other videos if ya want, or just write it out :)

-WG
(Forgive me if this thread already exists I didn’t see one when I looked)
You're not allowed to count past two and I don't want to hear even a trace of feedback; None, ZERO!
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back