Lighting Pad Iphone App from Alcorn McBride

wow good to know there is a new app that does this. I'm using luminair right now but it looks like the set up is the same. Some tips for getting your stuff working would be:
1. go into your routers settings and turn dhcp off. I could be wrong about this but what this should do is turn your router into an access port.
2. plug the dongle into the router (dont use the one labeled internet).
3. for the luminair app i had go into the iphone wireless setting and set it to static and fill in the ip address, subnet, and router ip.

hopefully this help cause these were some of the problems i had setting it. once you get it up and going let us know how it does.

It appears to work quite well on my iPad using BlueLite software (which is capable of using Artnet). I'm going to the theater today to try it out in a real world scenario. My main reason for trying it is with the aim/focus I have to do from the top of a ladder - and often without anyone else there to operate my 'board', but the ability to record and save cues is certainly a bonus. I also bought Rig Tool ($.99) for my iPhone. It also seems to work well using BlueLite, but has no save capabilities. I'll be trying it out today, also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back