Lighting T-Shirt

I miss all of highend swag. I had a girlfriend run off with it :(. I had a sweet Hog III shirt. My Claypaky shirt is a little faded :(.

In high school it was big for the actors to have the "Thespians do it on stage" bumper stickers. As a technician we always wanted to make a "Techies do it in the dark" shirt. Never got around to it.

I also have one of the VL shirts that says:

"Life is a freakshow
We just do the lighting"

I get comments on it every time I wear it to calls.
Got to love those freebies.

I also enjoy the shirts at Welcome to Stiktek.com!

Would anyone mind if I dug up this old thread? No? Awesome.

I'm looking for some witty lighting designer quotes to put on a shirt. What do you guys have?

Right now I'm considering "Yes, I can dim the sun" and "Don't panic, just fade to black."

Any suggestions would be great =)

Back in high school theatre, we often designed show and department shirts to have professionally printed. One year we submitted "I'm a thespian. Wanna watch?" At first, the principal approved it, but backed out a few days later. I guess he finally got it.

Back in high school theatre, we often designed show and department shirts to have professionally printed. One year we submitted "I'm a thespian. Wanna watch?" At first, the principal approved it, but backed out a few days later. I guess he finally got it.

Thats ideal... Thats a funny shirt on the first level, and you can totally explain the whole thing in boring, non joke terms. I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back