lighting techs show up on the web


Well-Known Member
Fight Leukemia
I regularly check out the RSS feed from and recently they featured and article on using book protectors to color a florcent light, I edited the page adding in a tip of if your willing to spend money go to a theatrical supply shop and purchase gels made for this purpose. After that a series of edits by other people followed up with more on this. Seems there are a lot of LDs out wandering the web, and I never though I would run into any outside of this forum.
The article:
Actually I saw that too, but I actually just saw something really cool in a Rosco catalog--Rosco actually makes flourescent bulb covers! They look like the're some sort of plastic, and they go over the ends (leaving the contacts usable in the actual lamp, and looks like they come in a ton of colors.

(hey, I thought it was pretty cool...)

Users who are viewing this thread