Lighting Tools

i am now using grand MA 3D. I have found tyhe help and am reading it. Just 1 question - do you have to actually have a desk to actaually create a show with the software? I dont want to actually run REAL fixtures with the software. I just want to create a virtual show on the PC. If not then can any1 tell me how to run the virtual fixtures without connecting to a real desk. I think grand ma 3d is really good but it is useless to me if i have to connect it to a real desk. I say again: I DONT WANT TO RUN REAL FIXTURES WITH THE SOFTWARE

Welll, yes and no. You can either use the Test dialog bos, but thats wont get you far. The best option is to download GrandMA OnPC, which is the "good" offline editor. Then you create a Network (its in the help of GMA 3D) and you're done.

right, i have read the grand ma 3d manual fully. I have tried EVERYTHING that the manual says but the grand ma offline is doing its own thing and the grand ma 3d is doing its own thing. They both seem to be connecting as master. I have tried what the manual says about connecting the offline and the grand ma 3d but grand ma 3d isn't recognising the open offline editor. Please help because i really want to start using grand ma 3d. Please help me!

Check the IP numbers. Also, check tat they are the SAME version. GrandMA has compatibility errors if they're not the same. That means, dowload the latest GMA3D and GMA Offline at the same time.

what do i have to change the ips to and where do i change them?
Also, inaki2 - do you use msn messenger, if you do then can i have your msn email as it would be easier to talk to you there.

Where would I go about ordering VectorWorks for $194? All I can find is the individule apps with manuals. Spotlight for $394

Can you link me? Im ready to buy...

Scroll down, right under all the info to fill:

VectorWorks Industry Collection* $195.00
(contains ARCHITECT, LANDMARK, SPOTLIGHT, MECHANICAL, and RenderWorks)

Ok. Thank you! does the software come with a digital copy of the manual, or do I need to buy the hard copy of the manuals?

The cheaper comes with soft copy only, but manuals and training guides are cheaper also for students. Check out the bottom of the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back