Lithium Ion Baby

I shall go and search on my next day off. They proably haven't got here yet though.

I shall go and search on my next day off. They proably haven't got here yet though.

According to their site, the comparison testing was done by a third party, in 2005... I never even heard of these things before yesterday.

Holy Crapmonkeys!!!! I almost forgot my absolute favorite screwgun/drill/driver of all time!

FEIN TOOLS, HandyMaster Cordless Series, I used a 14.4 model.

Absolutely the best drill/driver that I have ever used. And I've used quite a few. Beats out DeWalt, Makita, Black & Decker, Ryobi, Bosch, Craftsman, etc. This thing had the most torque, the longest battery life, and smoothest clutch of any drill/driver that I've ever used. And the grip seemed much nicer to hold. I used it for a 5-week program where I worked in the shop in the afternoons, and everyone always wanted to get the Fein. I would sometimes show up early just to get the Fein before anyone else did. Seriously, it's worth the money for those who can afford it.

Time is fleeting my friend:
http://www.dewalt.com/36v/
Click on the battery/charger tab after you get through the flash intro nonsense.

WOW! 36 Volt Li-Ion!! Dude that hammer drill looks like it could torque your arm off. They certainly picked a big way to break into the Li-Ion market didn't they. I doubt I'll need something that big ever, but that cordless sawzall and skill saw both look very tempting.

Quick question, what is a "hammer drill"? Not quite sure what that means? You can quickly screw in a screw, and under seconds later, bash in the nail next to the screw? :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back