Lithopaterns In WICKED

Does anyone know the source of the crushed dichroics used in wicked. I love them and i want to install them in my VL's. Rosco's Prismatics dont look the same and neither do apollo. Does anyone know of other sources for crushed dichroic filters? otherwise ill leave it at "ken posner had it custom made"

Thanks!

Technobeam said:
Does anyone know the source of the crushed dichroics used in wicked. I love them and i want to install them in my VL's. Rosco's Prismatics dont look the same and neither do apollo. Does anyone know of other sources for crushed dichroic filters? otherwise ill leave it at "ken posner had it custom made"
Thanks!

My best source would be Apollo or Rosco, but if you cant find the exact right thing, then they very well could have been custom made. I know that the "gears" and "fall leaves" were custom made, so Posner may have also custom-made the crushed dichroics.

I am a fan of the Rosco dichroics, I would go with them.

I believe that I have the email address of an ex-stage manager of 'Wicked'. If you're really seriously dying to know, I can possibly try and ask him about it... Although I only met him once, and that was like a year ago, so I don't know if he's still using that one, or if he'd even be willing to talk to me. But maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back