Little Shop of Horrors Props and Puppets for sale.

crgranner

A few years back the theatre I work at produced Little Shop of Horrors, and since then we have rented the set out a few times. But it is now time to sell it to make some room in our warehouse. The items for sale are all the Audrey II puppets (ranging from the window seal small one, to the final big one, which is capable of humans to slide into the mouth to give the eating effect), A jacket that Seymour wears that has a fake arm that holds a potted Audrey, so that he can control the puppet, Plant hats for the finale and more. It is in excellent condition and the puppets got rave reviews when it was produced. The asking price for the total package is $2500. You are also responsible for picking it up, or setting up the shipping. 568.JPG485.JPG349.JPG256.JPG216.JPG134 (2).JPG131.JPG117.JPG

A few years back the theatre I work at produced Little Shop of Horrors, and since then we have rented the set out a few times. But it is now time to sell it to make some room in our warehouse. The items for sale are all the Audrey II puppets (ranging from the window seal small one, to the final big one, which is capable of humans to slide into the mouth to give the eating effect), A jacket that Seymour wears that has a fake arm that holds a potted Audrey, so that he can control the puppet, Plant hats for the finale and more. It is in excellent condition and the puppets got rave reviews when it was produced. The asking price for the total package is $2500. You are also responsible for picking it up, or setting up the shipping. View attachment 9725View attachment 9726View attachment 9727View attachment 9728View attachment 9729View attachment 9730View attachment 9731View attachment 9732
have you sold these items yet ? i might be interested .

A few years back the theatre I work at produced Little Shop of Horrors, and since then we have rented the set out a few times. But it is now time to sell it to make some room in our warehouse. The items for sale are all the Audrey II puppets (ranging from the window seal small one, to the final big one, which is capable of humans to slide into the mouth to give the eating effect), A jacket that Seymour wears that has a fake arm that holds a potted Audrey, so that he can control the puppet, Plant hats for the finale and more. It is in excellent condition and the puppets got rave reviews when it was produced. The asking price for the total package is $2500. You are also responsible for picking it up, or setting up the shipping. View attachment 9725View attachment 9726View attachment 9727View attachment 9728View attachment 9729View attachment 9730View attachment 9731View attachment 9732
Are these items sold? If not, please send me an email with your contact info to discuss sale. [email protected] Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back