Livestream Desk

urban79

I'm wondering if anyone has found an elegant solution for a livestream desk. I have a feeling I'm going to end up adapting something to work for me, but I would love to see anyone else's setup or desks, particularly if they are mobile from space to space, or even outdoors!

Thanks!

Chris

well... no one else has jumped in yet so... I'll get us started with a well it depends...

What equipment are you working with, how mobile is mobile, web streaming, broadcast, picture of what you have available, problems you're trying to solve, things you want to do that you're currently limited against?

Let's try that and then see where we can go.

Lots of money. That’s the setup.

Sorry, I do in fact mean a piece of furniture. I'm trying to turn up a pic of what we are currently using, but not having much success. We're using an ATEM Mini with plans to move to an ATEM Television Studio, a couple of monitors with a place for a laptop, and then sometimes an SQ-5 and a wireless mic rack, and various other equipment.

Right now I'm using one of our board room tables with some built in cable management, but other than that it's not much different than simply a folding table. It mostly lives in the theatre, but when we get to this time of year, it's been staying in the back of the cargo van in between gigs on the football field.

Sorry, I do in fact mean a piece of furniture. I'm trying to turn up a pic of what we are currently using, but not having much success. We're using an ATEM Mini with plans to move to an ATEM Television Studio, a couple of monitors with a place for a laptop, and then sometimes an SQ-5 and a wireless mic rack, and various other equipment.

Right now I'm using one of our board room tables with some built in cable management, but other than that it's not much different than simply a folding table. It mostly lives in the theatre, but when we get to this time of year, it's been staying in the back of the cargo van in between gigs on the football field.
I suggest you join my friends at www.officehours.global and follow the link to their user Q&A software "Mukana" and join the party. Also if you go to the YT channel "Alex Lindsey" you will find an archive of the first 16 months (or so) of Office Hours, the Zoom webinar. Cable management, mounting of displays and various electronics was a topic at least a couple of times and I'm fairly sure there has been a discussion or 2 about this since moving to the Office Hours YT channel.

A little more than a year ago I worked with G.O.M.C. to create a mobile case for streaming and video equipment storage. I think it turned extremely well although I understand this doesn't fit everyone's budget. Here are some pictures.
IMG_0292.jpeg
IMG_0299.jpeg
IMG_0306.jpeg
IMG_0307.jpeg
IMG_0292.jpegIMG_0299.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back