The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Longest TV in the World!

Discussion in 'News' started by dvsDave, Sep 16, 2003.

1. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

[​IMG]Mitsubishi Electric gained another entry in the Guinness Book of World Records, as its latest Diamond Vision™ installation was recognized by the Guinness organization as the world’s longest TV screen. With a viewing area equal to 4,500 21-inch TVs and 26 feet tall and 231 feet wide, the LED screen installed in the Hong Kong Jockey Club’s Sha Tin racecourse is crystal clear even on the brightest of days.
    Click here for more!

How'd you like to have one of those in your backyard?

2. TheatreTechie

TheatreTechie Member

I'll take one of those. Is that the prize to the first contest? :p
    Is that the right proportions for widescreen? If not I would like mine taller to make up for that. Thanks.

3. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

If I had one of those to give away...... hmmm.... what would this site look like.... if I had that kind of money...

mmm... when I get out of dreamland.... I'll let you know...

4. ship

ship Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Why bother with a bunch of TV's? Why not just get a 6K HMI projecting LCD projector and pick a mountain or skyscraper? I'm not impressed.